Sunday, April 18, 2021

A quick note (not a 100-word story - more an admin thing...)

Hello everyone,

A few days ago I received a notice from Blogger stating that the app running email subscriptions and notifications will no longer be active shortly (I probably should have payed a bit more attention to the ending date before I closed the alert. I want to say it's July 31, but I could be wrong).

If anyone uses it or was thinking of doing so, may I suggest getting notifications from YouTube. To avail yourself of that service, please click here (which will get you to the latest video), then once on YouTube, hit the Subscribe button, and also hit the little "bell" (and choose "All").

My stories will continue to be published here daily. 

Before I close, I'd like to thank you, a reader of this blog. It's incredibly satisfying to write stories that I know will be read and shared (for most of this blog's life, the maximum number of views any story had is 4. Because of the surge in viewership, that number now approaches 1,000). 

Also, feel free to drop me a line (there's a "contact me" app in the upper right corner of the blog page) - suggest three words, leave a comment, send a story of your own, etc. I'd love to hear from you.

Sincerely,

Parz

No comments:

Post a Comment