Sunday, February 25, 2024

At drawingXpressions, I write and teach!

Hi everyone,

Join me at drawingXpressions where I not only write microfiction, I teach creative writing! (And I'm a Co-Founder!) dX, as we like to call it, is a wholistic collaborative where creatives support creatives.

Come join me there to read my (and others') work and maybe even take a class (it's offered both Live and OnDemand). 

Best yet - it's all priced on a sliding scale so you determine what is fair and affordable for you! And it can be as low as $1!

Here's how to find us:

www.drawingxpressions.com

Subscribe to our weekly newsletter (dX exPress):

Our archived newsletters are here (on Substack)

We're on Instagram

And on YouTube

Here's a brief look at our first week of classes!

If you've enjoyed what you've read on Blogger, you'll love what we're doing on dX. I hope to see you there!

~ Parz

No comments:

Post a Comment